What Is Your Favorite Episode (You can choose more then one)
Last time I posted, my veiews were incredible different than what I'm about to show you, my top five now include of:
5. LarryBoy And The Fib From Outer Space: It has a strong imformation on why to tell the truth, and it is such a classic!
4. Rack, Shack, And Benny: By reteling the story of Rashack, Meshack, and Abendigo, VeggieTales hit big time with this oldy!
3. Esther, The Girl Who Became Queen: As said in "Are You My Neighbor" Different Can Be Good! In this episode, they would really mean it!
2. An Easter Carol: I just love this one because it is AN EPIC Easter episode! This aways feels like I'm watching a real film!
1. THE PIRATES WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING!!! I LOVE THIS ONE! It has humor, fun, action, adventure, swordplay, time-traveling, evil snacks, walking rocks, pirates roaming the seven-seas, labor-saving devises that I wish I could have, and a great lesson (even though kind of hidden) about what it really means to be a hero! BEST VEGGIETALES EVER!!!!!!!!